A checklist of simple things from UX Magazine:
When a website exhibits “tappiness,” it’s easy—or even delightful—to use on a mobile or tablet device. Tappiness encompasses smart use of space, text that is easy to read, logical interaction clues, and large touch targets that allow visitors to navigate with confidence.
Read: The Pursuit of Tappiness
- Bigger buttons with more whitespace around them.
- Make links more obvious, without relying on hover states.
- Bigger font sizes.
- More padding in nav menus (to create bigger hitboxes).
- Greater margin, padding and line-heights for better readability.
- Bigger form fields with more whitespace around them.